Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I'm a nominee for the 2013 Martha Stewart AMERICAN HANDMADE :)

Martha Stewart - American Made 2013 - Nominee Badge

If you like my toys, will you please pretty please vote for me? (you can click in the picture above) :) :) :)
You can vote 6 times every day until September 13th (so if you do vote, please click "vote" 6 times!) 
Each vote enters you into a weekly drawing to win a book signed by Martha Stewart, American Express gift cards or other stuff -you can vote no matter what, but to win the prizes you have to be from the States or a resident :(

So pleeeeeease, will you vote for me 6 times every day until September 13th? Yes? At least once if it sounds too much of a commitment? ;)
Yay!

Here's the link to my profile page: THANK YOU HUGE TIME! Hugs!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Anna,
    I have been admiring your blog and your work for a long time. You certainly have my vote. No one gets such wonderful expression on the faces of their critters as you do. I have been crocheting fun things for friends and family all my life, since my Nan taught me at aged 9. I hope you win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your creations. No one does such such wonderful facial expressions on critters as you do!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails